Authorized Howard Miller antique & contemporary clock service center. 40-years in business. Free estimates. House calls by appointment.
Why choose The Clock House?
No appointment necessary to bring in your clock
- Free estimates
- We change watch batteries while you wait
- Warranties available on complete rebuilds
- We are Spokane’s only Howard Miller authorized service center
- Over forty-years a trusted, local small business
- In-home appointments available for grandfather clocks
- We serve the Inland Northwest and have serviced clocks from the Tri-Cities to Newport, Othello to the Idaho Panhandle, and beyond
Spokane clock repair that’s affordable and precise
Need reliable clock repair experts to service or repair your family heirlooms? The Clock House in Spokane’s Garland District is one of few antique clock repair shops in the Inland Northwest that maintains and services both contemporary and antique clocks. The Clock House (previously owned by Walter Zimke) was bought by Zimke’s partner, Quon Nguyen, nearly a decade ago. The business remains busy year-round and maintains a steady focus on the mechanical aspects of the clock business.
“At The Clock House it is our mission to handle each timepiece with care as we take great pride in the precision of our work and the sentimental value clocks hold for our customers.”
For customers who prefer to do business by mail, The Clock House offers PACK * SHIP * PAY as well as set-up, delivery, and home repair service (by appointment) for grandfather clocks. The Clock House also sells clocks (see our gallery) and encourages Spokane-area artists who design clock-related art, particularly one-of-a-kind, functional clocks, to submit their work for possible consignment.
45,509 total views, 18 views today